Sunday, March 11, 2012

Museum Layang-Layang Indonesia

Last Saturday my sister ask me to go with her to the Kite Museum, well I forget the exact place of this museum. I was so excited about this plan because I do love museum and I do love some refreshing. So this museum have a lot of kites, from the biggest one that it is so hard to believe that this big kite is able to fly fly away. And of course there's the smallest one only about 5 cm from China, well you don't expect this one to fly fly away since this kite will be lost from your sight before you even realized.

So here are just some photos of me and my sister with the kite.      

Dewi Sri Kite 


Yes, it flies




all of them are kite, even the house on the right corner is a kite and yes it can fly.

the 5 cm kite

The others small kites


me with my own-made kite.

so big you dont believe it can fly

This one can fly

Yes, all of them are able to fly with strong wind and steady hold. Well i'm amazed with the collections and the activities.

So here are some information about the museum.

Museum Layang-Layang Indonesia

Jl H. Kamang No.38,
Pondok Labu, Jakarta Selatan,12450
Telp. 021-765 8075, 021-7590 4863
Fax: 021 – 7590.4863
GPS: -6.300226,106.793891
Lihat: Peta Wisata Jakarta
Jam Buka: 09.00 – 16.00 WIB
Tiket masuk: Rp.10.000



0 comments:

Post a Comment