Monday, March 12, 2012

Good Books

Well, I'm amazed on how good books and great stories could make me awake for hours in the middle of the night without even recognizing the hours that passed. Sometimes I just want to keep reading and finish the book in one big gulp but the guilty feeling of staying awake at those sleeping hours force me to close my book and sleep. It is actually happening these days since I don't really have much time during the day, and the time left to read novels is during the night.

Really at one point I wanna know how the stories goes so badly I want to finish them but when it comes to the end of the book, I feel like I'm losing my best friend. Lucky me, I have no problem on reading the same books or watching the same movies again and again and again. They actually bring back good memories, good stories, good feeling of having a great company.

Really in the time of weary and under pressure, I will read my favorite novels for the second times, third times or the n-times, because they calm me down and lighten up my days. Though sometimes I will read those books again just to remember how the stories go and yes they lighten up my days.

I hope you find what can calms you down and lighten your days as what the stories do to me :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment