Saturday, November 17, 2012

Another Year

I thank God for this long weekend, having holiday from Thursday to Sunday give me some time to read the novel I've been waiting for almost a year. Eventhough I still have some other tasks to do, still I can't wait to read this book and know where the story goes.

So this book is The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan



Well I miss Percy Jackson and Annabeth a lot and I'm gonna miss them again because the next novel which is The House of Hades will be released on October 2013. Oh my, another year of waiting and I believe the waiting will be worth it. Hopefully.

I love the novels made by Rick Riordan. I like how he made the conversations so real and normal, and I love the myths, both the greek and the egyptian myths. Yes, I like history, myths, and museums. Well it's me being nerdy.

Cheers





0 comments:

Post a Comment